Skinny Baked Citrus French Toasts. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. Skinny Baked Citrus French Toast is a healthier version of Basic French Toast.
In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and zest. Add the milk and mix until you have a smooth and lump free batter. Add the egg and vanilla, mix, now add the melted butter and mix again. You make ready brewing parch Skinny Baked Citrus French Toasts employing 13 technique also 3 including. Here you are make it.
procedure of Skinny Baked Citrus French Toasts
- You need 6 slices of White sandwich bread:.
- Prepare 3 of Egg, regular:.
- It's 1 cup of Milk:.
- Prepare ¼ cup of Orange juice:.
- It's 1 tbsp of Orange zest:.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar:.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon:.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ground nutmeg:.
- It's 1/8 tsp of Salt:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Butter/Oil: for greasing (optional).
- You need as needed of Maple syrup.
- It's as needed of Butter.
- It's as needed of Fresh strawberry.
Lightened Up Crème Brûlée French Toast. More breakfast recipes you might enjoy are Bananas Fosters French Toast, Red Velvet Pancakes, and Hot Cross Buns. This was a recipe make-over requested by one of my readers I was excited to tackle. The original recipe calls for a stick of butter, lots of eggs and half-and-half cream.
Skinny Baked Citrus French Toasts one at a time
- Take the large mixing bowl and crack eggs one by one in it. Whisk it lightly with a fork/whisker. Gradually add milk and whisk to blend evenly. Add orange juice and rest of the ingredients and whisk lightly. Arrange the bread slices in the rectangular/square casserole pan in a single layer. Pour the egg batter on the top of the slices to dip them completely and refrigerate until you are ready to bake..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease the baking pan with oil or melted butter, if you are planning to do so. Otherwise just take a clean and dry nonstick baking pan and you are good to go. Remove the bread soaked pan from the refrigerator and arrange the bread slices in the baking pan carefully. Bake the toasts for 10-12 mins; remove from oven, flip and bake for another 10-12 mins or until bread has golden brown crust on the sides..
- Skinny Baked Citrus French Toasts are ready. Remove the toasts from oven and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh strawberries and butter..
French toast is a rich, sweet breakfast treat. Our slow cooker twist is healthier and much easier to prepare than traditional French toast. Whether you are hosting several people at a brunch gathering or preparing a romantic breakfast in bed for two, this meal is sure to please. Method: Beat the eggs in a bowl with the milk, vanilla and cinnamon, then pour into a shallow dish. All of these recipes are made, tested and adored by me.