Dunked meatballs. CROCK POT: For the crock pot, prepare sauce as above. In crock pot, mix ketchup, brown sugar, & Jack Daniels. Keep crock pot on warm after cooking to serve hot.
They might be advertising new product launches or they could be companies trying to plug a specific ingredient. When it comes to potlucks, there's one classic dish that always seems to make the table, and that's crockpot meatballs. In time, you may be getting a. You fix sizzling reduce Dunked meatballs accepting 10 ingredients so 6 moreover. Here is how you effect.
method of Dunked meatballs
- You need 500 g of mince.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of mild curry.
- You need 1 slice of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lam rub.
- It's 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- It's Half of onion diced.
- It's Half of green pepper diced.
- It's 100 ml of steakhouse sauce.
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page. This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
Dunked meatballs instructions
- Ingredients in one picture, breadcrumbs were made on a separate recipe!!.
- Add all ingredients (mince, 2tsp of curry, salt, chilli flakes, breadcrumbs, lamb rub, coconut oil, diced onion, diced green pepper) into a container an mix well.
- For small-sized balls and pan sear (fry with a nonstick pan) until the golden brown colour is achieved.
- Transfer pan seared meatballs into a plate, microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add 100 ml of steakhouse/BBQ sauce into a non-stick pan and add the meatballs then allow to reduce on low heat.
- Served with anything...pairs well with spaghetti.
By DeliciouslyDished * I usually have to double or triple this recipe when taking them somewhere! Drunken Spaghetti Meatballs - A childhood favorite, with an adult twist. These meatballs are soaked in a rich, red wine gravy and pairs perfectly with Barilla Angel Hair pasta. These meatballs are amazingly easy & delish! I just love those "walk away" recipes!!!