Mushroom Babycorn rice. Nothing can beat a steaming bowl of rice on a cold rainy night. Its even better when it comes with meaty mushrooms, crunchy babycorns and pungent spring. Long grains of rice interspersed with colourful and chunky veggies, and lusciously flavoured with coconut milk and red curry paste.
This is a Slightly spicy baby corn rice with a complex flavor profile. The aromatic garam masala, the spiciness of the green chilies, the slight tang. Mushroom and baby corn pulao is the one of the easiest meal and can be packed for lunch box too. You organize toasting brew Mushroom Babycorn rice using 14 compound than 4 also. Here is how you take care of.
instructions of Mushroom Babycorn rice
- It's 1 cup of soaked rice.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- It's 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 10-12 of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 4-5 of Babycorns boiled.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of spring onion.
Now add water, check for seasoning and add salt, boil it. To it add lime juice, basmati rice and cook with the lid on it until it is done on slow flame. Baby Corn Rice / Baby Corn recipe and a Break. I am leaving on a holiday with my family, so I will not be posting for the next two weeks.
Mushroom Babycorn rice gradually
- Cook rice in water with star anise. Drain the water. Cool down.
- Put oil in a pan. Add ginger & garlic. Saute for 2-3 mins. Add onion & cook till it's soft.add Babycorns, capsicum, mushroom & mix well..
- Add all spices. Add soya sauce and 1/2 water. Mix well. Add corn flour slury.Stir it. Cook until gravy is thick..
- Pour into the rice. Serve hot..
This mushroom & baby corn Indian style recipe is a perfect combo. This easy-to-do recipe perfectly complements with rice and rotis as well. Add the onion and baby corn and cook. For more recipes related to Thai Mushroom and Babycorn Rice checkout Vegetable Hyderabadi Biryani, Jeera Rice, Jodhpuri Vegetable Pulao Hindi: chawal How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when.