Kheema Masala. Learn how to make Dhabewala Kheema Recipe at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. Dhabewala Kheema as the name says is a mutton recipe made in Dhaba. This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb Masala kheema can be eaten as a main course for lunch or dinner.
Simple to make and very flavorful, the dish also contains peas and aromatic spices. This curry pairs best with naan. Kheema masala recipe with minced veggies and paneer. You succeed grilling nuke Kheema Masala using 13 technique also 10 also. Here you are put it over.
procedure of Kheema Masala
- It's ½ Kilogram of Beef Minced.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Seed.
- It's 2 of Onions Medium - Size (Finely Chopped).
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Ginger Paste.
- You need 3 Teaspoons of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Garam Masala.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper Powder.
- It's 2 of Tomatoes Mediun - Size (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juice of.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Veg kheema masala recipe with step by step photos. A simple and easy recipe of veg kheema masala, a tasty side dish for roti and dosa. This is a ready mixed seasoning which is added to minced meats (usually red meats) for Kheema curries or sausages, burgers etc. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Kheema Masala prescription
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Fry the cumin seeds for few seconds..
- Add onions now. Saute the onions till it turn golden brown color..
- Add ginger and garlic pastes to the above and saute well..
- Add the minced beef to the above. Mix everything well for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add all the spices (coriander,cumin,garam masala & pepper) and salt..
- Mix everything well. Keep on stirring till the beef turns brown. It may take 10 minutes..
- Add tomatoes. Stir well and cook till they are soft..
- Now turn off the heat and add lemon juice..
- The dish is ready to serve..
Keema or qeema is minced meat that is popular in the Indian subcontinent and is used to prepare various dishes like curry, keema matar, keema paratha, keema samosa and kheema pav. When you have hard core non vegetarian tastebuds, it becomes For now, its this gorgeous yet simple Kheema recipe for you which I randomly found on the internet. Home » Kheema Masala (Pork Minced Meat with Vegetables). When I skip garam masala I feel the curry becomes lighter and is good for my tummy. Take a bread slice, heap the masala over it.