Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry. Subbing puff pastry for pie crust minimizes the work, so you can have chicken pot pie WAY more often. Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists. When cutting Puff Pastry, the sharper the knife or pastry cutter, the better.
That way, you won't have to transfer the dough with the extra weight and. As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your personal Recipe Box. Each bite of these dessert pockets features golden puff pastry wrapped around a semi-sweet chocolate filling. You prepare steaming steep Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry applying 13 technique along with 9 so. Here you go do the trick.
instructions of Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry
- Prepare 700 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 150 g of semi hard cheese.
- You need 1 of tomato, grated.
- Prepare 80 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- Prepare as per taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite spices.
- Prepare 1 dose of homemade puff pastry.
- It's as per need of flour for rolling out.
- Prepare 1 of large egg for brushing.
- It's as needed of sesame seeds.
Mini, Creamy & Cheesy Chicken Pies - Creamy chicken filling encased in flaky buttery puff pastry. Buttery, flaky puff pastry with cheesy chicken filling, there's simply nothing that can go wrong with that. They are so addictive, and they are almost like mini chicken pot. Puff Pastry Cheese Pockets are made with store-bought puff pastry dough sheets.
Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry individually
- Start by adding salt and pepper to the minced beef. Add spices, olive oil, wine, cheese and tomato..
- Mix well for a few minutes and continue with the bread crumbs. Shape the meatballs and set aside..
- On a well floured surface roll out the dough into a square 25 x 25 cm / 9.8” x 9.8”. Cut in half. Place one half in the refrigerator..
- Roll out the other half into a rectangle 30 x 40 cm / 11.8” x 15.7”. Brush the excess flour and cut it into 12 pieces..
- Brush the dough with egg white.Place a meatball at the one end of each piece of dough..
- Wrap the meatballs with the puff pastry. Arrange the mini pies on a paper lined baking tray..
- Repeat the process for the other half of the dough..
- Beat the egg and brush the pies. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180⁰ C / 350⁰ F for 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!.
These puff pastry cheese pockets look like miniature pies, so buttery and crispy and yes, cheesy! Great as a quick snack, even for breakfast on the go, an appetizer, and my toddler loves them, being tiny enough. But how about poached pears, wrapped in PUFF PASTRY?! There are some foods that are ugly but taste good, some foods that look good but don't Bake the pears until the puff pastry is golden brown. Drizzle the pears with the reduced poaching liquid, and enjoy! marinara sauce, puff pastry shells, mozzarella cheese, meatballs.