Classic Meatloaf. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make.
This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Classic Meatloaf. back to all recipes. I added two large carrots and a zucchini, in addition to the half onion, all shredded in the food processor since I hauled it out to crumb the white bread. You do ones thing stewing ruin Classic Meatloaf using 6 technique as well as 7 also. Here is how you hit.
ingredients of Classic Meatloaf
- You need 3 of lbs. organic ground beef (minimum fat content).
- Prepare 2 cups of homemade whole wheat biscuits (crumbled).
- Prepare 1 of organic egg.
- It's 3/4 cup of organic milk.
- You need 1 tsp of sage.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
Classic Meatloaf - The last meatloaf recipe you'll ever need! So tasty, so moist, so juicy and so easy to make, this Classic Meatloaf Recipe is probably the last one you'll ever need. This recipe is a version that Alton Brown did on Good Eats. I've added a few extra ingredients, like mushrooms, which I believe helps make a very moist meatloaf.
Classic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl using your bare hands..
- Place mixture in a loaf pan and spread evenly..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and pour out any grease that has accumulated in the pan..
- Cook an additional 20-30 minutes. Check that internal temperature is 150-155 degrees..
- Serve with ketchup, as desired..
The Classic Meatloaf recipe out of our category Meat! This Classic Meatloaf recipe was my dad's claim to fame, at least in our house! It's tender and juicy and has a uniquely delicious flavor. The brown sugar and ketchup glaze just puts this meatloaf over. This classic meatloaf recipe is my families favorite meatloaf recipe.