Leftover meatloaf and baked potato. Wasted leftover baked potatoes can almost bring a tear to the eye of a cook who loves them and wants to save money. Throwing out a potato is horrible considering all the wonderful things you can do with them. There are countless ideas you can run with to turn.
Crumble up some of your leftover meatloaf in a skillet with diced onions, potatoes and bell peppers, then add a fried egg on top. Crumble up your leftover meatloaf and mix it in with a nice creamy mac and cheese. It adds an extra special protein flavor to an. You create browning nuke Leftover meatloaf and baked potato accepting 6 compound along with 12 along with. Here you are finish.
procedure of Leftover meatloaf and baked potato
- You need of Sliced leftover meatloaf 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
- You need of Baked potatoes rubbed with olive oil and pink sea salt cooked directly on the oven rack no foil or pan.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It's of Added tater tots.
- You need of Cream cheese spread or whatever you got on hand to mix in potatoes to reconstitute the mashing of them.
Meatloaf Shepherd's Pie is a delicious way to use up leftover meatloaf while saving Any meatloaf recipe will work well for this shepherd's pie. Spread potatoes evenly around the meatloaf on the sheet pan. Test potatoes for doneness and return to oven if needed while meatloaf rests. Drain pasta and add to the meatloaf mixture in the casserole dish.
Leftover meatloaf and baked potato gradually
- Cut meatloaf in slices.
- In 3 disposable plates use flour with salt and pepper one with egg lightly beaten and last with your favorite panko crumbs.
- Eggs i dipped the meatloaf in flour then egg then panko crumbs.
- I like to fry well done.
- With potatoes cut in half hotdog style.
- Then dig out guts with spoon or suitable object i toasted them before filling.
- Mix up said potato guts with mixer or something.
- Add some good filler bacon, cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper, chives etc and so on and put it into potato shells then top with shredded cheese and toast until melted.
- Almost there.
- Plate and serve.
- And another plate for kids as their palate is not as sophisticated lol.
Top with Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs. The mashed baked potatoes on the other hand were VERY yummy and definitely a different texture than mashed potatoes made from boiled potatoes. do NOT make your mashed potatoes this way. mine came out sticky and lumpy and undercooked. the meatloaf was delicious but all the chopping. I like to serve 'baked' potatoes with my meatloaf, but mashing them up would be a great option as well! Today's post is sponsored by Lava® I first heard about using an Instant Pot for Meatloaf over on my friend's site, I Wash You Dry, and I thought it was genius! While the meatloaf and potatoes are cooking, mix up the topping by adding the ketchup, BBQ While the meatloaf is broiling, add the butter and salt to the potatoes, still in the pot I actually ate the leftovers and I never eat leftover meatloaf.