Lentil Tomato and Spinach Soup. Like Lentil Tomato Spinach soup (Masoor Dal Tomato Spinach Soup). Dal is a staple food all over India. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
Discard the water and keep dal the aside. For preparing the masoor tomato spinach soup, heat the butter in a pressure cooker. Olive oil or ghee can be used as a substitute. You go for it stewing brew Lentil Tomato and Spinach Soup adopting 11 method also 4 and. Here is how you nail it.
prescription of Lentil Tomato and Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lentil boiled.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 3/4 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Add the tomatoes, crushing the tomatoes with your hands to get them into small pieces, as you add them. Bring to a boil, then lower For example, this weekend he inhaled my homemade Smokey Tomato Lentil Soup with Spinach and Olives! Stir in the chopped tomatoes and at the last minute stir in the spinach until wilted. Season lightly and serve with the lemon juice squeezed on top.
Lentil Tomato and Spinach Soup gradually
- Heat olive oil in a pan add crush garlic fry it. Now add chopped onion and tomato mix well..
- Add the chopped spinach and all spices cover it and allow to cook until the spinach are finely cooked..
- Add the boiled lentil dal and again cook it for another 10 minutes in low medium heat..
- Remove from the heat serve with lemon juice..
Add the tomatoes, crushing the tomatoes with your hands to get them into small pieces, as you add them. Add spinach and olives and stir frequently until spinach. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight! This soup is loaded with tomatoes, fresh spinach, tons of garlic and onion. The fire roasted tomatoes add tons of flavor to this soup.