Shikanji (indian lemonade). Shikanji or Nimbu Pani is a spiced drink similar to lemonade. Shikanji is a simple Indian style lemonade/limeade. It's a sweet and spicy drink prepared with lemon/lime.
Shikanji or Nimbu Pani is an Indian Lemonade recipe. Shikanji is prepared with lemon juice, sugar, honey, and seasoned. nimbu pani recipe also called shikanji or Indian lemonade is the go to drink on hot Indian summer days. Traditionally, Shikanji or Shikanjvi (nothing to do with our South Indian kanji 😛 ) is a spiced lemonade, which has lemon juice, ginger, roasted cumin powder. You take on brewing sauté Shikanji (indian lemonade) working 7 technique as a consequence 7 moreover. Here is how you attain.
procedure of Shikanji (indian lemonade)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 glass of water.
- It's 3/4 tsp of roasted cumin pwr.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- You need A few of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black peppers.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar as required.
Shikanji is a popular summer drink of North India. It tasted like lemonade but was bit different too. Then another friend told me that it is Shikanji, a popular drink of North india. Shikanji (Indian Spiced Lemonade) for #FoodieExtravaganza's Lemonade event!
Shikanji (indian lemonade) step by step
- Take two glass of water in a jug..
- Add the lemon juice,sugar,rock salt,cumin pwr and pepper pwr..
- Mix well till the sugar dissolves..
- Adjust the sugar and rock salt as per taste..
- Add ice cubes..
- Serve immediately..
- You can also chill the shikanji in the refrigerator..
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Shikanji is a type of traditional limeade or lemonade originating from the northern part of India India. Alternative names include shikanjvi, shikanjbi and shikanjbeen. It is also known by limun paani or nimbu pani. Shikanji drink / Indian Lemonade During summer the scorching sun sucks up all the little energy The post Shikanji, Indian Lemonade.